A Letter To My Murderer

Dear murderer,

I had always walked with you
From your very first step.

I had been there beside you
As a friend and sometimes a foe.

I saw you get that naughty smirk;
A desire to throw pebbles at the neighbour's dog.

So I stopped you
And you were good enough to comply back then.

Such a sweet kid you had been
But, then you had to grow up .

Oh! The gruesome way in which you did
For you didn't care for anyone but yourself.

I saw you throw away all those
Who would chide you for they care.

I saw you fall for the boy
Who you knew treated you like an object.

I saw you indulge in all vice
And get in the worst company.

But, this time when I tried to stop you ,
You didn't listen but instead attacked.

You caged me up
And took away my freedom.

My only companion which was you
Wouldn't listen to me anymore.

You wouldn't even visit me
And would starve me of affection.

So I finally gave up
And I was suffocated to death.

Here I am now
Still calling to you from somewhere.

So, in case you do feel me somewhere inside you
Please do bother to greet me with a simple 'Hi'.

Lovingly,
Your Conscience. 

Comments

  1. Wow! amazing, so touchy-feely and true to today's generation.
    I wonder Anushka how come you find words to express your self in any scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly amazing... well versed Anushka..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one simply has so many levels..reflects an ability to imagine :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow !! Awesome Dear πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! It's really Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Keep it up Anushka GuptaπŸ‘
    N hats off to your imaginations ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Piece of Art

Genevieve's Search