The theory of 'What goes around comes around'

Hey people of the world. I am your one and only bae and today I want to discuss with you the analysis of this phrase 'What goes around comes around.'

Well, has it ever happened in your life that you feel exactly like you made a certain person feel and then realize you shouldn't have hurt them. Well it has definitely happened with me.

Through personal experience I can totally remember that when I did anything wrong with anyone, the same thing happened to me and when someone did anything wrong to me the same thing happened to them.

Well for example I had a small fight with a friend of mine in school. We were kids back then. So the fight was just stupid and it did get solved pretty easy. But, my friend held some grudges against me and she thought the fight was my fault. So what she did was she ruined my school trip and then she got all my friends to her side and left me all alone. That phase was so difficult for me for I had no single friend. Anyway I got over that stage by the year was over and my friends were my friends again. But, the next year it so happened that the friend of mine who had done this to me was left alone and no one was her friend. That's when I got thinking about this theory.

Well I was very little when this theory came to my mind and so I kind of forgot it after some time. One time when I was 12 there was this friend of mine whom I had stopped being a friend of for no particular reason and the next year my best friend had stopped talking to me for no reason. That's when I realised what I had done again and realised the power of this theory.

So , these are some instances which let to my strong belief in 'what goes around comes around'. I don't know what it is. Call it karma or universe or just anything you want, but this does happen. So, next time you hurt someone, imagine yourself in the situation.

Now that you have read this you are surely going to remember instances when this has happened to you. So, you better watch out on your actions and words just like I do now. For just because someone doesn't take revenge it is not like you are not going to pay for what you did. For the universe is going to pit that in your records and it is going to come back to you .

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not completely agree with you. In my opinion you could have unintentionally (that is what usually our brain does in such situations) ignored when things didn't came around or I can also safely put it this way that you may have considered only such times (again unintentionally) when things came around. I suggest you could just to experiment consider you theroy as an assumption and try to prove it wrong.

    Also there are chances that this are mere coincidence and you may have linked it up in a pattern you have always been thinking in your brain because again there isn't any breakthrough in Mordern Science in this area to the best of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Piece of Art

Genevieve's Search